Sunday 30 January 2011

The Holy Grail of Martial Arts

In my 40 year plus study of the martial arts I have had one identifiable aim that has been a constant and that is to find the Holy Grail of martial arts and combat, those techniques that will work every time with anyone in any situation. This is a really big ask, by that I mean how do you measure it? When will you know when you’re there? How could you ever test it if you felt you’d found it anyway? Bear in mind I was in my early teens when I began so my was perhaps a little bit too optimistic coming  from such an immature standpoint though I must admit the quest has pretty much stayed with me over all this time.

Thank you for reading today. Check in tomorrow for part two of the 'Holy Grail of Martial Arts' 

Best wishes

Tony Higo
Chief Instructor
National Martial Arts College
0800 092 0948
www.nat-mac.co.uk 

Call us today for a Free 30 day Trial Membership 0800 0920948


No comments:

Post a Comment